Today, we have been asked to advertise an on-going “Lucky Draw Campaign” hosted by our friend’s at KS Empire. However, before we continue we must advise that this promotion is for our readers in Malaysia due to varying circumstances. For those unaware, KS Empire is an online tokusatsu toy store and distributor located in Malaysia for Malaysians. The store was founded by longtime friend and occasional translator, ProtomanV89, last year during the pandemic. Thankfully, the pandemic did not affect KS Empire’s business, as it is booming and looking to expand. However, its expansion does not currently include selling to the international market yet!
Anyway, as the store’s one year anniversary draws near, ProtomanV89 seeks to hold a special “Lucky Draw Campaign” for its customers. Also, since the anniversary coincides with Kamen Rider Revice’s premiere, ProtomanV89 thinks the DX Revice Driver should be the prize. So, for Malaysian residents who want to win a DX Revice Driver, read this press release on how to enter:
<𝐀𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐮𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭> + <𝐏𝐫𝐞𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐊𝐚𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐑𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐑𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐞> + <𝐋𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐃𝐫𝐚𝐰>In September, it will not only be the premiere for Kamen Rider Revice and the release of its DX products, but it will also be our store’s first anniversary!!! We would not have been able to make it possible without your support, and we would like to thank everyone!So, in conjunction with Kamen Rider’s 50th Anniversary and our store’s anniversary, we will be holding a special 𝐋𝐔𝐂𝐊𝐘 𝐃𝐑𝐀𝐖!!!From July 27th to September 19th customers who pre-order either the standard DX Revice Driver or the 50th Anniversary Set will be entered into the contest. Then on September 26th we will hold a live drawing to announce the winners.Currently, we are offering a three-tier prize system for customers to win. However, we may open more tiers depending on the number of participants who enter the Lucky Draw.Grand Prize (1 winner): Henshin Belt DX Revice Driver 50th Anniversary Set (Worth RM350)2nd Place (1 winner): Standard DX Revice Driver (Worth RM275)3rd Place (3 winners): 1 Random DX ViStamp (Worth RM75)*For all participants who were unable to win any of the major prizes, they will receive free shipping for this preorder or a discount voucher on their next order.*
Rules & Regulations in order to participate in this Lucky Draw Campaign:
- Pre-order either release option for the DX Revice Driver within the specified time, and share this post on FaceBook.
- Once the payment goes through, the receipt will be used as the lucky draw ticket stub. Also, cancellations will not be allowed.
- Free Shipping (for West Malaysia only if unable to self-collect), or Discount Voucher (if able to self-collect).
- Grand Prize & 2nd Prize Winners will be refunded the deposit, and only receive the one item. Winners will not receive both their order and the prize. Whereas, 3rd place winners will pay the balance for the driver ordered, and receive a random future Vistamp release.
- If someone pre-orders the standard Revice Driver and wins the Grand Prize their order will be upgraded to the 50th Anniversary Set.
- If someone pre-orders the 50th Anniversary Set, but wins the 2nd Place prize, they only need to pay the difference & shipping.
Terms and Conditions:
- Once the deposit is made, no cancellation is allowed even if customers are unable to win.
- All results are final.
- We always do our best to pack the item before shipping. If damaged or dented in the delivery process (from overseas to Malaysia or from our store to your place), we cannot be held responsible.
- Items are mass produced by factory, so factory re-tape, paint chipping or other defects are possible. Currently, we are unable to exchange or provide refunds regarding those type of issues. We will not open the product for inspection unless stated by customers.
- Please do understand that there are times where there will be delays for pre-ordered items, and we don’t accept cancellation.
For more information please contact KS Empire:
Nevertheless, we thank our friends at KS Empire for allowing us to promote their site. We hope that their store continues to grow, and they can provide a better service for Malaysia. Also, we hope one day that KS Empire can expand their services to the international market. Whereas, for fans unable to shop at KS Empire due to their location, at least support them on social media. Anyway, thanks to those who have read this advertisement, and stay tuned for more thing here at Hero-Club!