Happy Thursday Internet, coming at you with a new Cosplay Cafe. Today, we have GC-Chan Cosplay coming into the cafe. So sit back and get to know GC-Chan Cosplay.
1. What were you like growing up? What were some of the things you were into as a child/teenager?
Artsy. Loud. I had a best friend who I’d go around and leave behind trails of art projects and big messes. My mom has a theater degree, and I’ve been singing and acting my whole life. I’ve always been creative in every way possible
2. Who or what got you into cosplaying?
A friend I’m no longer very close with sadly. She randomly asked me to go with her to Awesome-Con and I looked it up and saw cosplayers and decided I wanted to do it too. I made a misty cosplay overnight.
3. Do you have a favorite cosplay you’ve made?
That’s a really difficult question because I put a lot of effort into everything I make, but my Anastasia I think I was happiest with it’s outcome.
4. What’s it like working with so many different photographers? You’ve worked with Wallgazer Photography, FightGuy Photography, and U.V Photography to name a few.
It’s one of my FAVORITE parts of cosplaying. I love meeting people and each photographer has their own touch, their own ideas, and their own lovely personality. Each of them and many others such as Yenra Photography have become such good friends of mine.
5. Funniest memory while in cosplay?
Anything while I’m in cosplay with Rachniqueen. I like to joke that our ship name is kinju-chan. #kinjuchanlives
6. Off topic question, favorite food?
I love cheesy things. And noodles. Soup is love soup is life.
7. Do you have any advice for people who don’t fit a certain body type when it comes to cosplaying?
SCREW BODY TYPES. Look amazing in whatever you want. You don’t have to have huge boobs to cosplay, and you don’t have to be a size 0. The internet is dark and full of trolls.
8. Patreon! What can people expect to see on that specific platform?
Sooooo many good photo sets. Cheeky photos, tons of really awesome lingerie, and best of all- say in what I cosplay and photos before ANYONE ELSE
9. Second off topic question, are you ready for Rick and Morty season 3?
“1 out of 10 times, it’s a deadly trap, and I’m ready to roll those dice” ~you can take that as a yes
10. Can you hint at any cosplays you’re working on?
For the web is dark and full of spoilers 😉
11. What conventions can people find you at later this year or next year?
I miiiiiiight go to Otakon. It depends, but definitely AUSA
12. Final question, anything you want to say to your fans?
Thank you SO much for your continued support. Let’s get geeky (◕ヮ◕)*:✧
Links as to where you can find GC-Chan Cosplay are above. Be sure to follow her asap, some photos her Khaleesi has dropped and they’re spectacular. I can’t wait to see what she does next.
Coming to the cafe next…
Andrew “Blackstar” Henderson is up next. So until then, I’m still XBen3000 and I’m out!