IGN has updated their official Youtube channel with the Gamescon 2018 trailer for Daemon X Machina. For those are not aware, the game is a new Nintendo IP, which was first revealed at E3 2018.
The latest trailer features another look at some of the gameplay as well as taking a sneak peak at the avatar customization.
The confirmed development team for the game consists of:
- Ken Awata, Ken Karube: Director
- Kenichiro Tsukuda: Producer
- Shoji Kawamori: Mechanical Concept Design
- Yusuke Kozaki: Character Design
- Junichi Nakatsuru, Rio Hamamoto: Music
Daemon X Machina will be released exclusively for the Nintendo Switch in 2019.