Over the weekend the official Full Metal Panic!: Invisible Victory website has updated with new information regarding the upcoming series.
First several new visuals for the series were revealed.
Next some new cast members were revealed, which include:
- Tomokazu Sugita: Lee Fowler
- Masaki Terasoma: Wilhelm Casper
- Marina Inoue: Sabina Rechnio
- Aya Uchida: Sachi Shinohara
- Minori Chihara: Nami
- Kenjiro Tsuda: Michel Lemon
The returning cast includes:
- Tomokazu Seki : Sousuke Sagara
- Satsuki Yukino : Kaname Chidori
- Ikue Kimura : Kyoko Tokiwa
- Toshiyuki Morikawa : Atsunobu Hayashimizu
- Rio Natsuki : Eri Kagurazaka
- Yukana : Teletha “Tessa” Testarossa
- Shinichiro Miki : Kurz Weber
- Michiko Neya : Melissa Mao
- Akio Ohtsuka : Andrei Kalinin
- Tomomichi Nishimura : Richard Mardukas
- Daisuke Namikawa : Leonard Testarossa
- Kazuhiro Yamaji : Kurama
Katsuichi Nakayama will serve as the director of the project at studio XEBEC. Shoji Gatoh, the original author of the Full Metal Panic! novel series will be working on the series composition and scripts. Osamu Horiuchi will be the character designer and chief animation director while Aya Yamamoto will be working as the sub-character designer. Takeshi Yoshioka will work as the small arms designer. Kanetake Ebikawa and Toshiaki Ihara will work as the mechanical designers. Takayuki Yanase will serve as the set designer and Masanori Nishii will work as the mechanical designer.
Full Metal Panic! revolves around the story of the mercenary group named Mithril. The series is set in a parallel Earth where the Cold War continued after 1991.
Full Metal Panic!: Invisible Victory will premiere in Spring 2018.