The official Hascon website has updated with the ticket details for Hasbro’s first official run convention.
The ticket pricing will go as followed.
ADULTS (AGES 16 AND UP)
One Day: US $60
Three Day: US $165
YOUTH (AGES 3-15)
One Day: US $30
Three Day: US $75
YOUTH (AGES 2 AND UNDER)
One Day: FREE
Three Day: FREE
INCLUDES ALL MAJOR SHOW FEATURES, INCLUDING:
- Interactive Brand Experiences – Participate in hands-on tournaments, try new games and toys, walk through the world of Equestria and other brand environments.
- Panels – Get access to attend an impressive lineup of speakers. (Panels are first come, first served until we reach capacity. Panel attendance is not guaranteed.)
- Meet-and-Greets – Snap a photo opportunity with some of your favorite characters, including Mr. and Mrs. Potato Head, Optimus Prime, Dreamworks Trolls Poppy & Branch, My Little Pony characters, including Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, Pinkie Pie, and more!
- Entertainment – Enjoy musical guests, live performances and DJs.
- Cosplay – Costume contests & dance parties! Celebrate your favorite character and participate in a costume contest or a costume dance party perfect for kids and kids at heart.
- Passport Tour – Get a passport stamp as you embark on an exciting scavenger hunt through the many worlds of Hasbro brands.
- Larger-than-life Games – Participate in gigantic versions of some of Hasbro’s iconic games.
- Hasbro Commercial Auditions – Youths ages 3-15 can audition for a potential role in Hasbro TV commercials and entertainment. (Parent/Guardian must be present to sign all audition releases). First come first served until we reach capacity. Priority will be given to Super Star ticket holders. Participation in auditions is not guaranteed.
- Commemorative Program – Take home the premier collector’s edition commemorative program guide.
Tickets are currently available so those who are interested can check out the official Hascon website. Hascon will be held at the Rhode Island Convention Center & Dunkin’ Donuts center on September 8-10.