Hirohiko Araki, creator of the Jojo’s Bizzare Adventure franchise announced during the JoJo Exhibition: Ripples of Adventure press conference that his JoJo’s Bizarre Adventure: Golden Wind (JoJo no Kimyō na Bōken: Ōgon no Kaze) manga series will be receiving an anime adaption. The first episode will debut at the Anyerri Hall in Tokyo and at th Japan Expo in Paris, France, which will coincide on July 5. The episode will also be shown at Anime Expo 2018, which will be held on July 7.
The full press conference can be viewed at the video listed below.
The official website for the “Hirohiko Araki JoJo Exhibition: Ripples of Adventure” art exhibition also updated with some visuals for the upcoming anime series.
The production team includes:
- Yasuhiro Kimura: Director
- Naokatsu Tsuda: Chief Director
- Yasuko Kobayashi: Series Composition
- Takahiro Kishida: Character Designer
- Shun’ichi Ishimoto: Animation Director
- Takahito Katayama: Stand Design/ Action Animation Director
- Yukitoshi Hōtani: Prop Design
- Reeki Taki, Junko Nagasawa, Kaoru Aoki: Art Setting
- Yuuko Satou: Color Key Artist
- Shunichiro Yoshihara, Megumi Kato: Art Director
- Kazuhiro Yamada: Director of Photography
- Kiyoshi Hirose: Editor
- Yoshikazu Iwanami: Sound Director
- Yuugo Kanno: Music Composer
- David Production: Production Studio