In the May issue of V Jump magazine, it was revealed Konami is releasing a Nintendo Switch port of the 2015 release, Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist. Now, titled Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist – Link Evolution for the Switch, the game is a card dueling simulator base on the Yu-Gi-Oh! franchise. The original game’s story mode spanned from the original series to Arc-V. However, the Nintendo Switch port will include up to Yu-Gi-Oh! Vrains.
Current game features:
- Relive past Dueling glory with a Story Campaign that recounts the events from the Yu-Gi-Oh! TV series! Battle your opponent, and then take on the role of that character and Duel against the protagonist in a “Reverse Duel.”
- Build and customize a Deck from more than 9,000 cards, the most in any Yu-Gi-Oh! TRADING CARD GAME video game
- Challenge other players with local-play or Nintendo Switch Online
- The addition of Link Monster cards not only change the way seasoned Duelists play their cards, but where they play them
- Compete with Battle Packs for Sealed play and Draft play
- Includes all previously released Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist content
Yu-Gi-Oh! Legacy of the Duelist – Link Evolution will digitally launch on the Nintendo Switch on April 25 in Japan. Whereas, Konami will release the game in the West later this Summer.