Warner Bros. Japan has updated their official Youtube channel with three character trailers for the upcoming live-action film adaptation of the Bleach franchise. For those who are unaware, the film is based on Tite Kubo’s manga of the same name.
The trailers feature a look at Ichigo Kurosaki (Sōta Fukushi), Rukia Kuchiki (Hana Sugisaki), and Uryū Ishida (Ryō Yoshizawa). The first character trailer that features Ichigo Kurosaki also previews the film’s theme song titled, “Mosquito Bite,” which is performed by ALEXANDROS.
The cast for the film includes:
- Sōta Fukushi: Ichigo Kurosaki
- Hana Sugisaki : Rukia Kuchiki
- Ryō Yoshizawa: Uryū Ishida
- Taichi Saotome: Renji Abarai
- MIYAVI: Byakuya Kuchiki
- Erina Mano: Orihime Inoue
- Yu Koyanagi: Yasutora “Chad” Sado
- Masami Nagasawa: Masaki Kurosaki
- Yosuke Eguchi: Isshin Kurosaki
- Seiichi Tanabe: Kisuke Urahara
The live-action Bleach film adaptation will premiere in Japanese theaters on July 20. The film will later premiere in North America at the Japan Cuts Festival in New York on July 28.