Hello, everyone out there we’ve got some news as, today was day one of the 2016 Playstation Experience or “PSX“, where the next iteration in the Marvel Vs Capcom franchise, Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite has been announced. Here’s what we know so far about Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite
- It’ll be for Playstation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam
- Intended for a late 2017 release date
- The confirmed characters so far are Iron Man, Captain Marvel, Captain America, Ryu, and Megaman X
- There will be an Infinity Gem mechanic
- Single player modes include Arcade, Mission, Training, and a Cinematic Story
- Multiplayer features include ranked matches, casual matches, global leaderboards, and online lobbies with spectator mode.
- It will run on Unreal Engine 4.
Now, here is the official trailer…
Following the reveal of Infinite, it was announced that Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3 will recieve next gen ports. It will be available today on Playstation 4 and in March 2017 for Xbox One and Steam. All DLC will be included though the Magneto costume is to be determined. It will also be at full 1080p HD and at 60 frames per second. There will be a new gallery mode as well and will retail for $24.99.
Also, one can see gameplay of Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite tonight after the Capcom Cup finals. One can check that out either at Capcom Fighters on Twitch or Playstation’s personal twitch, most likely it may only be on the Capcom Fighters twitch. Special thanks to 16BitJeff for having all the known facts on the games, on hand from today’s viewing.