Sunrise has announced that they will be producing an anime adaptation of the Mobile Suit Gundam Twilight AXIS novel series. For those who are unaware Mobile Suit Gundam Twilight AXIS is a currently running novel series by Ark Performace and Koujirou Nakamura. The series will premiere on the Gundam Fan Club service starting this June.
The staff includes:
- Se Jun Kim: Director
- Shingo Abe: Chief Mechanical Animation Director
- Hideki Nakamura: Art Director
- Takashi Omama: Music Composer
- Ark Performance: Story & Concept Design
The novel’s story is set in Universal Century 0096, which takes place a few months after the events of Mobile Suit Gundam Unicorn.
Currently only two characters that will be featured in the series were revealed.
These characters include:
- Arlette Armaju: A former weapons developer that worked for the Principality of Zeon.
- Danton Haireg: A former test pilot for Zeon that joins the research team to investigate the shattered Axis located outside of the Earth’s orbit.
The series will center around two main mobile suits, which include:
- Gundam AN-01 Tristan
- Zaku III Kai