Recently new voice cast members for the Godzilla Monster Planet film have been announced. For those who are unaware Godzilla Monster Planet is an upcoming 3DCG anime film produced by Polygon Pictures that will be the first part in a trilogy of films.
The new cast members include:
- Daisuke Ono: Eliott Leland – “a 32 year old English colonel and the leader of the operation to retake Earth. Eliott is frustrated with the governance of the colony ship and hopes to shake things up and solidify his own power by defeating Godzilla.”
- Kenta Miyake: Rilu-elu Belu-be – ” a 55 year old (about 35 in human years) alien from planet Belusard. Rilu-elu serves as a military instructor, and he’s spent so much time around humans that it’s difficult to tell that he belongs to an alien species.”
- Kenyu Horiuchi: Unberto Mori – ” a 56 year old Italian general and the captain of the colony ship Aratrum. Prior to emigrating to space with the rest of humanity, Unberto was a soldier who fought in a failed attempt to vanquish Godzilla.”
- Kazuhiro Yamaji: Endurph – “a 105 year old (about 50 in human years) alien of the Exif species. Endurph is a cardinal in the Exif’s religious order, and he also serves in the military in a civilian capacity.”
- Kazuya Nakai: Halu-ele Dolu-do – “70 year old (about 40 in human years) alien of planet Belusard. Halu-elo is a lieutenant general and the commander of his people, and he is know for having an unflappable and sober disposition.”
Godzilla: Monster Planet is set to premiere in Japanese theaters on November 17 and will also be distributed by Netflix.