The recent issue of the V Jump magazine has revealed new characters that will be joining the roster for the Jump Force video game. For those who are not aware, the game is a 3D fighting game that will feature characters featured throughout the 50 year history of the Shonen Jump magazine.
The game was first revealed at E3 2018.
Bandai Namco Entertainment provided a description for the game.
Universes collide as legendary manga heroes and villains are transported to our reality. Massive battles fill epic locales as good and evil clashes, while humankind hangs in the balance.
The latest character reveals include:
- Gon Freecss (Hunter X Hunter)
- Hisoka Morow (Hunter X Hunter)
- Vinsmoke Sanji (One Piece)
- Blackbeard (One Piece)
The previously announced characters include:
- Naruto Uzumaki (Naruto Franchise)
- Sasuke Uchiha (Naruto Franchise)
- Goku (Dragon Ball Franchise)
- Frieza (Dragon Ball Franchise)
- Monkey D. Luffy (One Piece)
- Roronoa Zoro (One Piece)
- Ichigo Kurosaki (Bleach)
- Rukia Kuchiki (Bleach)
- Sosuke Aizen (Bleach)
- Light Yagami (Death Note)
- Ryuk (Death Note)
Jump Heroes is being developed by Spike Chunsoft and will be released for the PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and Steam in 2019.