IGN has updated with the reveal trailer for “Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl.” The game will be a fighting game that will feature various popular Nickelodeon characters. The game is being developed by Ludosity and Fair Play Labs. The game will published by GameMill.
The game will feature 20 different levels based on the various shows. The game will also feature a single player, multiplayer, and online modes. Both the local multiplayer and online modes will feature support up to four players. Additionally, players will be able to unlock new modes for each fighter as well as other bonus content.
While the full roster has not been confirmed at this time of writing, the confirmed characters seen in the trailer include:
- Michelangelo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Leonardo (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Nigel Thornberry (The Wild Thornberrys)
- Powdered Toast Man (Ren & Stimpy)
- SpongeBob SquarePants (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Sandy Cheeks (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Patrick Star (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Oblina (Aaahh!!! Real Monsters)
- Lucy Loud (The Loud House)
- Lincoln Loud (The Loud House)
- Helga (Hey Arnold!)
- Reptar (Rugrats)
- Zim (Invader Zim)
- Danny Phantom (Danny Phantom)
Nickelodeon All-Star Brawl will be released for PS5, PS4, Nintendo Switch, Xbox Series X/S, and Xbox One this Fall.