Recently it has been announced that Korea will be making their own adaptation of Jyuden Sentai Kyoryuger. The series will be called Power Rangers Dino Force Brave and will feature a brand new Korean cast. The show will also feature new versions of the Kyuryuger suits and remolds of the Bandai of Japan toys.
The cast includes:
- Dino Force Brave Red: SeYoung (MYNAME)
- Dino Force Brave Black: Hong Sung-Ho (Apeace)
- Dino Force Brave Blue: Oh Se-Hyeon (Apeace)
- Dino Force Brave Green: Lee In-jun (The Boss)
- Dino Force Brave Pink: Lee Yoo Jin
- Dino Force Brave Gold: Lee Se-Young (CROSS GENE)
The series will be directed by Koichi Sakamoto and will run for 12 episodes. The first two episodes will premiere on April 1 and will continue to air two episodes simultaneously until April 18. Starting on April 18 they will be releasing episodes once a week. More details about the series will be revealed in March.