The official Star Wars website has updated with the reveal of the cast for Star Wars: Episode IX.
The confirmed returning cast includes:
- Daisy Ridley
- Adam Driver
- John Boyega
- Oscar Issac
- Lupita Nyong’o
- Domhnall Gleeson
- Kelly Marie Tran
- Joonas Suotamo
- Billie Lourd
- Mark Hamill
- Anthony Daniels
New cast members include Noami Ackie and Richard E. Grant who’s roles are currently not confirmed at this time. As reported earlier, Billy Dee Williams will return to reprise his role as Lando Calrissian.
It has also been reported that Carrie Fisher will reprise her role as Leia Organa using unreleased footage that was originally going to be use for Star Wars Episode VII: The Force Awakens.
The staff includes
- J.J. Abrams: Director/ Producer
- Kathleen Kennedy, Michelle Rejwan: Producers
- Callum Greene, Jason McGatlin: Executive Producers
- Dan Midel: Director of Photography
- Rick Carter, Kevin Jenkins: Co-Production Designers
- Michael Kaplan: Costume Designer
- Neal Scanlan: Creature and Droid FX
- Maryann Brandon, Stefan Grube: Editors
- Roger Guyett: VFX Supervisor
- Tommy Gormley: 1st AD
- Vicotira Mahoney: 2nd Unit Director
- John Williams: Music Score
Star Wars: Episode IX is set to premiere in December 2019.
Source: Star Wars