Hasbropulse has recently opened a new Haslab project for the Star Wars brand. The new Haslab project is none other than the Razor Crest. For those who are not aware, the Razor Crest is the main vehicle used by the Mandalorian. The project will need at least 6,000 backers by November 9 and will cost $349.99. The Razor Crest will also include an exclusive Beskar Armor Mandalarion figure with a soft goods cape. Hasbro did later reassure that the figure will also be available at retail, although he will have a plastic cape. If backed, Star Wars the Vintage Collection Razor Crest will be shipped in Fall 2021.
The vehicle will feature a ton of detailing and various moveable parts. Some of the highlights includes an internal weapons rack and a carbon freezing chamber.
The full list of features include:
- Detachable engines and removeable hull panels to recreate the season 1 scenes of the Jawas breaking down the ship for scrap
- A weapons locker with included, removeable, show-inspired weapons accessories to make sure your figures are always ready for whatever the galaxy throws at them
- A carbon freezing chamber and cargo hold with cargo netting
- Bounty hunters can make an entrance — or a fast exit — with opening rear and side doors and lowering ramps
- Removeable landing gear
- Bunk area with space for a figure to hide
Currently the project has two additional tiers at 8,000 and 10,000 backers, however the higher tier bonuses have not been revealed at this time. Those who are interest in backing this project should check out the official website listed below.