Recently, Masahiro Sakurai hosted a new Mr. Sakurai Presents, which focused on Kazuya Mishima. For those who are not aware, the latest announced fighter in Fighters Pass 2 is Kazuya from the Tekken franchise.
First, Masahiro Sakurai took a look at Kazuya’s moveset.
The moveset consist of:
- Neutral – Devil Blaster
- Side Special – Devil Fist
- Up Special – Devil Wings
- Down Special – Heaven’s Door
- Rage: 25% – 100% Damage Increases Power
- Rage’s Drive (Reset’s Rage Stage)
- Final Smash – Final Blaster
- Jab – 10 Hit Combo (Hold A press A multiple times)
- A + A (Delay) + A – Flash Punch Combo
- A + Dash – Leaping Sidekick
- Forward Twice + A – Left Splits Kick
- Up + A + A – Twin Pistons
- Up Tilt + A X 4 – Roundhouse to Triple Spin Kicks
- Foward Tilt + A – Oni Front Kick
- Down Right Tilt + A + A – Tsunami Kick
- Down Tilt + A – Nejiri Uraken
- Left Down Tilt + A – Stature Smash
- Left + A – Flash Tornado
- Left Up Tilt + A – Jump Side Kick
- Down Right Tilt + A (While Crouching) – Tombstone Crusher
- Down Tilt + A (While Crouching) – Crouch Jab
- Left Down Tilt + A (While Crouching) – Spin Kick
- Crouch + A (While Standing Up) – Demon God Fist
- Side Smash Attack – Glorious Demon God Fist
- Up Smash – Devil Twister
- Down Smash – Lion Slayer
- Neutral Air – Jumping Knuckle
- Forward Air – Searing Edge
- Back Air – Jumping Sobat
- Up Air – Rising Toe Kick
- Down Air – Demon Scissors
- Grab – Sternum Smash
- Forward Throw – Double Face Kick
- Back Throw – Steel Pedal Drop
- Up Throw – Air Inferno
- Down Throw – Stonehead
- Down Right Tilt + Down + Down Right Tilt + Grab – Gates of Hell
- Special Command – Right + Down + Down Right Tilt – Crouch Dash
- Right + Down + Down Right Tilt + A – Wind God Fist
- Right + Down + Down Right Tilt + A (Simultaenously) – Electric Wind God Fist
- Right + Down + Down Right Tilt + A (Press and Hold) – Dragon Uppercut
- Right + Down + Down Right Tilt + B – Spinning Demon to Left Hook
- Side Taunt – Demon’s Wrath (Four Hit Combo)
Next, Masahiro Sakurai took a look at his include stage. His stage is named Mishima Dojo and it is a destructible stage. Players will need to destroy the sides and the top of the stage in order to KO opponents. The stage will also heal over time and will not feature any platforms.
Third, Sakurai featured a look at the including songs.
The song list consists of:
- Marine Stadium, Japan
- Chicago, U.S.A.
- Kyoto, Japan
- Heihachi Mishima, the King of the Iron Fist
- Kazuya Mishima, Devil Kazuya (Alternate)
- Kazuya Mishima, Devil Kazuya
- Emotionless Passion
- Attract -Embu- / Character Select
- Jin Kazama
- Heihachi Mishima
Tekken Tag Tournament
- Opening Movie
- Jin Stage
- Bit Crusher
- Red Hot Fist
- Moonlit Wilderness
Tekken 5: Dark Ressurection
- Snow Castle
- Into Nirvana
- Ethno Evening
- Only One Fight
Tekken 6: Bloodline Rebellion
- Dist Thins Out
- Yodeling in Meadow Hill
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
- Abyss of Time
- Plucking Tulips
- Landscape Under the Ghost-Kaminano
- New World Order
- No Easy Way Out
- Heat Haze Shadow
- Dojo (Japanese-Style Mix)
- DUOMO DI SIRIO 1st
- Moonsiders 1st
- Desperate Struggle
Fourth, Sakurai revealed that Kazuya will not have any victory music. He will instead have victory screens that are references to his victory screens in the Tekken series, which are narrated by the Tekken announcer.
Fifth, Sakurai took a look at his various costumes.
Sixth, Sakurai featured a look at Kirby’s copy ability. Once Kirby swallows Kazuya he will gain his Devil Blaster ability.
Seventh, Sakura took a look at Kazuya’s Sprit Board. The board will feature various characters from the Tekken franchise. Similar to some other Spirit Boards, one of the challenges will be different if the player owns the Heihachi Mii Fighter costume.
Eight, Sakurai revealed the next round of Mii Fighter Costumes. Each costume will be priced at $.75 each. None of the costumes will be apart of the Fighters Pass.
- Lloyd Irving (Tales of Symphonia)
- Dragonborn (Skyrim)
- Dante (Devil May Cry)
- Shantae (Shantae) – Will include Song: Burning Town
Ninth, Sakurai revealed that Kazuya and the Mii Fighter costumes will be released on June 29. He will be apart of the Second Fighters Pass and will also be available separately priced at $5.99.
Lastly, Sakurai revealed the first Amiibo for the Second Fighters Pass. The first Amiibo will be Min Min and she will be available in 2022. Additionally, Sakurai revealed that no more characters will be released after the final character is released in the second Fighter’s Pass.