Sunrise recently opened a new website, which reveals details about the upcoming project in the Tiger & Bunny franchise. The new series will be titled, “Double Decker! Doug & Kill,” which is set to premiere later this year.
The site also states that this “buddy series” anime is the first part of the new projects based on the Tiger & Bunny franchise. The series will focus on “a two-man detective team.” One who is a veteran in the field and another who is a rookie detective.
The confirmed cast includes:
- Satoshi Mikami: Doug Billingam
- Kōhei Amasaki: Kirill Vlueberry
The production cast consists of:
- Joji Furuta: Director
- Ryo Ando: Series Script Overseer
- Masakazu Katsura: Main Character Designer
- Norihiro Itagaki: Animation Character Designer
- Yuki Hayashi: Music Composer
- Sunrise: Production Studio
For those who are not aware, Keiichi Satō (Original Tiger & Bunny anime series director), and Yoshitomo Yonetani (Tiger & Bunny Anime Film Director) will not be involved in this project.
More details about the series will be revealed at Bandai Namco’s booth at AnimeJapan, which will be held on March 24-25.