Nintendo has recently updated their official Youtube channel with a new trailer for Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes. The latest trailer features a look at the one of the video games featured within the game titled, “Coffee & Doughnuts,” which is a side scrolling adventure game. For those who are not aware, Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes features seven different video game titles within the game.
Nintendo provided an official description for the game.
“Otaku Assassin Enters the Game World”
The legendary gaming console—the Death Drive Mark 2…
Travis Touchdown wanders into the game world and embarks on a rampage of epic proportions. Inside, there’s an action game, racing, puzzles… A total of seven different game titles!
- With Beam Katana in hand, Travis vows to exterminate every last bug he finds. Chain his simple yet exhilarating basic attacks and his arsenal of skill attacks to cut them down to size.
- A brutal boss lurks at the end of each game. Creatively combine your moves to crush them!
- Collecting all seven Death Balls will allow you to make one wish. Anything you desire can be granted, so make sure to collect them all!
- Pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend for co-op multiplayer—and partner up with the one and only Badman!
- Also, there is the adventure mode, which tells an all-new story!!
- Travis Strikes Again: No More Heroes launches exclusively on Nintendo Switch.
The game will be released exclusively worldwide for the Nintendo Switch on January 18, 2019.
Source: Nintendo of America