Atlus Japan has recently released a new trailer for Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers. For those who are not aware, the game is a action-based spinoff of Persona 5. The game is a part of the Musou/ Warriors genre of games. The project is a joint collaboration of Atlus and Koei Tecmo’s Omega Force. The latest trailer features a short glimpse at the setting of the game and showcases some game play elements. Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers will be released for the Playstation 4 and Nintendo Switch on February 20, 2020.
It has also been announced that two editions of the game will be released. The standard version will be priced at 8,800 Yen and the “Treasure Box” edition of the game will be priced at 13,800 Yen.
The “Treasure Box” edition will include:
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers Game
- Special Edition Box
- 48 Page Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers Art Book
- Original Soundtrack (45 Tracks)
- Persona 5 Scramble: The Phantom Strikers theme song “You Are Stronger” Making of Blu-ray Disc
- Morgana Towel
- Persona Team Designed Sacoche
Additionally, those who pre-order the game in Japan will also receive a set of bonus DLC BGMs
The DLC will include the following music tracks.
- “Standard Battle (Refine Version)” – Revelations Persona (PS1)
- “Lone Prayer” – Persona (PSP)
- “Standard Battle Music” – Persona 2: Eternal Punishment (PSP)
- “Mass Destruction” – Persona 3
- “Wiping All Out” – Persona 3 Portable
- “Reaching Out to the Truth” – Persona 4
- “Time to Make History” – Persona Golden
Source: Atlus Japan