Square Enix has announced that they will be releasing a special version of Final Fantasy XV called Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition. The game will feature brand new content such as new bosses and will include all the previously released DLC. Final Fantasy XV Royal Edition will be released for the Playstation 4 & Xbox One on March 6 and will retail for $50. Those who already own the original release can purchase the Royal Pack, which will include all the new content for $20.
FINAL FANTASY XV ROYAL EDITION brings the acclaimed RPG to new heights, packed with add-on content and new features. Join Prince Noctis and his closest friends as they fight against the empire in an effort to take back their fallen kingdom.
- An all-new dungeon – Insomnia City Ruins: Expanded Map
- New features such as first person mode, new gear, and new bosses.
- All season pass content – Episode Gladiolus, Episode Prompto, Multiplayer Expansion: Comrades, and Episode Ignis.
- Armiger Unleashed – after you collect all 13 royal arms, a more action-oriented mode of the Armiger is unlocked
- Royal Vessel – the boat from FFXV is now a controllable vehicle. The same body of water (between Cape Caem and Altissia) can now be freely explored.
- Over a dozen pieces of DLC, including weapons, Regalia car skins, and item sets. o The critically acclaimed game – FINAL FANTASY XV