The first episode of the Dances with the Dragons anime series premiered on the FunimationNow service on Saturday, which revealed the English dub cast of the show.
The cast includes:
- Garret Storms: Gayus Levina Soleil
- Josh Bangle: Gigina Jardi Doruk Meleios Ashley-Bufh
- Megan Shipman: Jivenya Lorezzo
- Janelle Lutz: Nidvork
- Garrett Schenck: Mouldeen Oujes Gunei
- Natalie Hoover: Curaçao Opte Kouga
- Kyle Igneczi: Horton
- Brandon McInnis: Helodel
- Jeremy Inman: Rolca Klem Bagfotte
- Jad Saxton: Jokanne
- Rachael Messer: Xenobia Ilm Jeska
- Madeleine Morris: Arzel
- Sonny Strait: Sazaran
The English production team consists of:
- Tabitha Ray: Director
- Katelyn Barr: Script Writer
- Colby Cockburn, Jeremy Woods: ADR Engineers
- Kyle Phillips: Line Producer
- William Dewell: Mixing Engineer
The series premiered in Japan on April 5 and the series is currently available on Crunchyroll with English subtitles.
Funimation Entertainment provided a synopsis for the series.
Dragons, beasts, and a unique brand of magic dwell in the city of Eridana where two clever bounty hunters have set up shop. Combining chemistry with weapons to create a powerful spell-like magic, Gaius and Gigina have their work cut out for them as they take on a variety of dangerous jobs. But soon, they may find themselves in over their heads.
The Japanese production team consists of:
- Hiroshi Nishikori: Chief Director
- Hirokazu Hani: Director
- Takayo Ikami: Series Composition
- Masaru Kitao: Character Designer
- Seven Arcs Pictures: Animation Production
The ending theme for the series titled, “décadence,” is performed by Maon Kurosaki.